3rd MirageOS hack retreat
We invite you to participate in the third MirageOS
hack retreat! We will celebrate the Mirage3 release.
The goal is to sync various MirageOS subprojects, start new ones,
and fix some bugs.
- When? 1st (arrival) - 8th (departure) March 2017
- Where? Marrakech, Morocco at Priscilla, Queen of the Medina.
- How much? 275 EUR★ (accommodation and food (full board)).
- How do I register? Register by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15th, 2017 including:
- Possibly what you are interested to work on (in case you already know);
- Dietary restrictions; and
- Day of arrival and departure (in case you already know, otherwise tell us once you know).
- Who should participate? Everybody interested in MirageOS.
- How big? We have only limited space (up to 35 people).
★: If you cannot afford this, please contact us directly (at email@example.com).
- Once you've signed up, we will subscribe you to a mailing list with all participants.
- You can work on anything but if you need inspiration, browse the projects which need help.
- The nearest airport is Marrakesh Menara Airport (RAK). There is also Marrakesh Railway Station (train service from and to Tangier, reachable from Spain by ferry).
- From airport or railway station, take a cab to Jemaa el-Fnaa (city centre).
- Follow the map below, the destination address is 27 Derb el Ferrane Azbezt.
- A video contains detailed descriptions.
- We are also happy to pick you up at Jemaa el-Fnaa (phone number will be provided once you registered).